Frequently Asked Questions
Our licensed providers are preferred & out of network with most major insurance plans. We will collect your insurance information when you become a client. Check your insurance coverage details to see if your plan provides for therapy sessions.
We do accept Medicare in some states! We hope to be able to start accepting Medicaid in some states by end of 2022.
We accept Visa, Matercard, and American Express. Contact our office for more information about cash payments.
Yes, we accept payment for sessions out of pocket. You may pay with Visa, Mastercard or American Express. Contact us for cash payments.
- What are my behavioral health benefits? Are they subject to a deductible?
- How much of my deductible has been met?
- Will I owe a coinsurance?
- Will I owe a copay at each visit?
- What is my Max Out of Pocket (MOP)?
- How much of my MOP has been met?
- Is there a limit to the number of sessions?
- Do I need an authorization number prior to seeing a provider?
- Is the provider I want to see in-network?
- Does my benefit covers telemental health?
Many insurance companies give out-of-network reimbursements for mental health services. We encourage you to check with your insurance provider to understand what reimbursement options may be available. We are happy to provide you a monthly superbill (itemized receipt of services) as needed.