It’s easy to use our platform! Here’s how.
Should you try eTherapy?
- You want to improve your mental health.
- You are comfortable having therapy sessions on video chat
- You prefer to have therapy sessions in ASL
- You've suffered a trauma and you can't seem to stop thinking about it.
- You have unexplained and recurrent headaches, stomach-aches or a rundown immune system.
- You're using a substance to cope.
- You're getting negative feedback at work.
- You feel disconnected from previously beloved activities.
- Your relationships are strained.
- Your friends have told you they're concerned.
Contact us to learn more about how eTherapy can support you.
Licensed to serve the following states: California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Maryland, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Texas, Washington
Pending Iowa, Nebraska